Before the ceremony and reception, the food and the favors, the first impression for your wedding guests is captured in their mailbox. Your wedding is unique and special just like you, so why settle for a wedding invitation template that hundreds of other couples are using?
When no other invitation will do, a one-of-a-kind original design will set the tone long before your guests arrive. Each year, I take on a limited number of clients for exclusively designed wedding invitations. Custom invitations are created with your style, ideas and wedding in mind.
My custom clients receive:
- Complimentary consultation
- Paper sourced from fine mills from around the world
- Paper etiquette counseling
Over the course of a few months, I will work with you — from creating a timeline for the stationery, deciding the wedding invitation wording, advising on which paper and envelopes to choose, to preparing multiple invitation options to choose from. I’m dedicated to finding a creative and beautiful way to incorporate your style and vision into custom quality mementos of your stationery that you will hold onto long after your wedding day.
- Submit the Custom Wedding Invitation inquiry form below.
- I'll contact you within 2 business days to schedule our “first date” for a complimentary consultation.
- After our consultation, I'll send you a proposal for your custom wedding stationery.
- Once you accept the proposal and submit your retainer, we're official!
- I'll email you a personalized timeline that outlines what to expect over the coming months.
- Ready, set, design!
- With your final approval, the materials will be ordered and the wedding invitations will be printed.
- I'll put the finishing touches on your invitations and carefully box everything to be shipped directly to you
The nature of custom wedding design is that it's unique, personalized, and tailored to your wedding day. Given the endless possibilities for customization, a sample of my pricing appears below. Our custom clients spend an average of $2,800 on customizing and printing their wedding invitations and day-of materials.
4-Piece Wedding Invitation Suite
Includes: Invitation, Invitation Envelopes with coordinating envelope liners, Reply Card, and Reply Card Envelopes with coordinating envelope liners.
- Flat Printing :: starting at $1,800
- Silk Screening :: starting at $2,500
- Foil on Wood :: starting at $3,000
- Letterpress :: starting at $4,000
If you are not familiar with printing processes, no need to worry! I'm happy to discuss the benefits of each with you. You can also read my blog post on Printing 101 to learn more about each technique.
Personalized extras, such as insert cards (directions card, custom maps, accommodations), ribbons, folios, monogram wraps, calligraphy and vintage stamps are available to add at your request.
Day-of Wedding Stationery
Additional printed materials for the day of your wedding, such as escort cards, programs, menus, weekend itineraries, favor labels and thank you notes can be designed with the same design elements as the invitation suite for an additional cost, pricing varies depending on your requests and needs. See our full list specialties here.